The Koerner Law Group, PLLC is committed to protecting its clients’ resources. Every piece of litigation is different and many cases are settled before getting to a courtroom, but when necessary, we are prepared to go to trial on behalf of our clients. The Koerner Law Group takes a proactive approach to resolving litigation, aggressive when necessary, but always mindful of our clients’ desire for cost-effective representation balanced with maximum legal protection.
The Koerner Law Group has handled every aspect of commercial, civil and criminal litigation, including discovery, depositions, motion practice and trial. We have handled complex litigation in both Michigan and Illinois and have experience before the Michigan Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Michigan.
In litigation, The Koerner Law Group strives to obtain the best possible result in the most cost-effective manner, through trial, motion, or settlement.
The following is a small sampling of the success achieved by Mark Koerner, President and owner of The Koerner Law Group on behalf of his clients:
- Successfully defended a transit agency from a Federal Transit Administration Complaint regarding charter service;
- Obtained a judgment in the amount of $582,000.00 for a client in a dispute between shareholders of a closely held corporation where one shareholder converted assets and business opportunities of the corporation;
- Successfully defended a township from claims of inverse condemnation;
- Successfully defended a county in a property line dispute concerning a public sewer system;
- Successfully represented clients in the areas of child custody, divorce, and various criminal matters.